Thursday, October 16, 2014

We (as in all 3 of us) are coming home!

KWE'S COMIN' HOME!!!!!!!!

For those of you who dont follow our adoption journey on Facebook, I promise to provide all the details as soon as i am back home and have my head on straight again (or maybe ill just settle for having it at all).Ive already started the post, so I can assure you it will come!

The important thing to know now is that we have experienced a miricle!! Just as we were starting to make plans for Chad to go home and me to stay, just as the my tears were begining to dry from that very thought, we got the call! We know how Kwe'ls visa and all his documents are ready. We leave tomorrow (Friday) night and are currently set to land in GR on Saturday the 18th.

Here is our flight info as of now: DL433 lands at 10:30 pm on the 18th.  We have a very long layover in ATL so if there is anything else that opens up to get us home sooner we will definitely let you know!

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Praising God with you!!! Praying your travels go well <3 So thankful that God has finally brought you to this place! I was so bummed when I heard from Brandi on Sunday about the delays -now you are almost home! :-)

    ReplyDelete